Tuesday 22 January 2013

Work in Progress: Intelligent Making 2



Now, how I ever managed to go all this time without using this machine I don't know, but I'm slowly discovering the wonders of the hidden gems in the workshop that we were not inducted on at the beginning.


At the first stage of assembly - I was overjoyed to see it starting to take shape, as I imagined...



... also expected the back of the head rest was really troublesome because it was the only part that I found difficult to imagine and calculate, as it curves around and bends upwards at the same time



After all the welding was done, it was time for some angle-grinding and on the dremel (both of which I have never used before) so it was a good learning experience! My chair is finally taking shape so it's getting a bit nerve-wrecking and exciting at the same time!

No comments:

Post a Comment